Bringing up a puppy is not an easy task, it is a lot of work and can be extremely time-consuming. That’s where our Puppy Development Camp comes in – to give owners the much-needed help to ensure that their puppy has the right start to their growth, developing into a well-mannered and confident dog, as well as start bringing out their personality to the fullest, for a lifetime of great companionship.
This board-and-train programme, ideal for puppies aged 3 to 6 months, works on building up a puppy’s confidence, motivation and engagement, creating and encouraging desired behaviour, and starts on instilling good habits and manners. We also set a schedule in place, to manage their housebreaking as well as allow them to easily assimilate into what would be their daily routine at home.
Puppy Development Camp
Course Outline:✓ Management (Housebreaking/Toilet Training, Crate Training, Basic Manners)
✓ Engagement and Motivation
✓ Play and Bonding
✓ Confidence Building
✓ Responding to Name
✓ Habituation (to equipment – harness, collar, to environmental sounds)
✓ Leash Skills
Fees / DurationS$4,000 for 4 weeks
1) Owners would have one handover session at the end of the camp
2) Puppies would have to have completed all necessary vaccinations two weeks prior to starting camp
3) Dogs up to the age of 6 months are suitable for this camp, however the age range is only a guideline. Whether this programme is suitable for you and your dog depends on the issues you are having with your puppy and/or what you would like to achieve from the training
4) Should a puppy exhibit behavioural issues (eg. fear-related, anxiety, resource guarding, reactivity to humans or dogs etc.), we would recommend to extend the duration of camp to work on these issues, up to a point where owners would be able to better manage their puppy.
5) There may not be immediate availability for camp, so please register your interest early, via the enquiry form on our Contact page